I have a whole pinterest board devoted just to fudge. They all look delicious, but for my Christmas baking I resorted back to this recipe I made last year because I knew it was super tasty and easy.
- 1 can Eagle Brand Dulche de Leche sweetened condensed milk (You could substitute regular)
- 3 cups butterscotch chips (you will need two bags to get enough)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons Maple extract
- Prepare a 9×9″ pan by lining it with parchment paper.
- Pour butterscotch chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave proof bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 and a half minutes. Stir.
- Microwave for another minute and a half. Stir well until condensed milk and melted chips are fully combined.
- Stir in Maple extract and chopped nuts.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread evenly. Put in fridge to set.
- Cut into bite sized squares.